Short Posts + Updates
Posted on Sunday 31 March 2013 @ 00:57 with 0 comments

Finally! New blog post, even I'm proud of it hahaha. Sorry, I've been so busy with life and school and SYF(more details down below!) But I finally found time and yes I am neglecting my art just to blog this entry just to blog about this entry.

Ok, I cannot stand it when people blog entries like this :

"Today, I went to ABCFYL cafe and then went on to FATSOULS blog to read his entries, will post another entry tomorrow! Baii *muacks*"

Not only is it horridly disgusting, it's so short and it always seem to have no effort at all. And they love to act cute in their typing, it's so gross and please la, tak cute x100 only.

These people still can proudly proclaim that they are bloggers and that they have blogs comparable to Xiaxue's. I cannot stand short posts that are like what, two sentences long? Please, can you put in some effort to blog? Just looking at it makes me want to barf.

Yes, it may be your own choice and prerogative but it pains me to see blogs like this. It's so... like abandoned and lonely. So please, all bloggers should blog entries that are at least a paragraph long.

NOW WITH MY SHORT RANT OVER, LET'S MOVE ON TO OTHER THINGS. 

Help me choose my theme for my new room! 
If you follow me closely on Twitter, you would have known that I am shifting! I would like your suggestion for a theme for my future bedroom if you got any stunning ideas, mention me on my Twitter @fatsouls because I'm planning something more special for the room that I spend most of my time in. I would also like to obtain a degree in interior designing if you didn't know yet so I guess this will be research?

Singapore Youth Festival(SYF)
The name sounds so formal and big! Well it is and I'm happy to say that SYF is open to the public this year! It's basically a benchmarking competition among schools and mine is on 8th April, ACJC from 3.30-4.00. The production is basically a 15minute production and is a comedy, so be prepared to laugh. Seating is free but it should be full so if you have a passion for watching productions, please do come early. Other schools will be performing as well! Our production name is Good Asian Values!

#lookingfor 
FIND ME ON INSTAGRAM @FATSOULS! Currently I am looking for a rucksack < $25! Please mention me on insta to your profile!

NEXT BLOG POST
I actually found a new way and weird and unhealthy way to prepare a sandwich with popcorn chicken. I discovered it yesterday and it tastes good, despite how weird it sounds. Fusion food yay! I have no idea when I will be free to actually do it again even though it takes less than 15minutes to prepare it.


OK BYE






0Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hey there,
this is how I look like

Monthly Archives
May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

June 2013

February 2014


Recent Entries
  • Bangkok (BKK) - Living it out
  • HAIR?
  • Taiwan Day 2
  • Wrapping up 2012 with a smile
  • Taiwan Day 1
  • End of the world in 2012?
  • Inconsideration
  • 2012 CLASS BBQ
  • What are you living for?
  • Worst hair dye ever.


  • Instagram

    Instagram

    Twitter



    Nuffnang

    ← previousnext →
    Email at fatsoulsenquiries[at]hotmail.com yum.