2012 CLASS BBQ
Posted on Saturday 17 November 2012 @ 07:17 with 0 comments

Hey guize, before you click off this blog and think this is some boring BBQ experience that you will never be able to relate to and won't find it interesting, it's not all about that and there's camwhore shots so, don't click off. I worked hard for this post!

And I'm so sorry for being so tardy. This is like the apology I write at the start of every post lolol. And before I start the post... a shameless advertisement for myself.

CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG READERS, it's the little ad box at the side of my blog and it's practically killing two birds with one stone. You get to know about more products, I get to be happy! Remember, click on every blog's nuffnang(especially mine) to make their bloggers happy. It's like those stupid pet games where you feed the pet and it gets happy. Click on the nuffnang, and we'll be happy. :>

And if you don't click on it, what is wrong with you? Why can't you make others happy?

On to the post,

I was at the (hopefully) annual class BBQ of my class and it was so fun and hilarious.

But it's really sad eh, on that day before we wanted to start the BBQ, it was raining and like the whole floor was flooded with leaves and sticks and stuff and we had to wait a little longer until we could start the fire.

I was like praying it wouldn't rain and then the rain also made us feel super pekcek, rain then stop, rain then stop. Like hello, make up your mind!

Anyway, these were the drinks for the BBQ, it was super nice and amazing!

STARBUCKS EH. Atas right?

No la, we actually had bottled soft drinks bought from a value shop. Hais, but maybe one day everyone will be drinking Starbucks at a BBQ. If some rich person sponsor la!

Anyway, we could finally start the fire at around 5-ish and I was so thankful the rain stopped. There were three BBQ pits though, and we booked two and COINCIDENTALLY, since it was a public holiday, another group of people booked the other BBQ pit and we had to share the little space we had. Grrr.

The food was delivered though, I mean some, like the fried rice and beehoon and the marinated chicken wings and all that. I'm not putting down their website because they didn't give us the free ice box... No la, not so xiaoqi. It's because I also forgot the website. Oops.

ANYWAY, I didn't cook the food even though I wanted to stand near and act as if I'm a master BBQ chef but unfortunately, I was the only one wearing jeans because I thought I would stand out. I did, but it was also freaking hot in jeans. Never wearing them to a BBQ ever again.

Also, like people were saying that my contact lens will melt, and they seemed very concerned eh, but I also not sure whether they're genuinely concerned or they don't want me hog the BBQ space.

So, I just went around and took pictures while there was still daylight! Better, can use for blogs and no need intrude space.

Taken with an iPhone 4. Me with the DSLR strap slinging over and how ironic you may think, to take pictures with an iPhone when I got a DSLR in my hands.

Solo shot with the DSLR, with Jay at the back giving a 'wtf is he doing again' look.


New hashtag : #sotd

SHOES OF THE DAY. LOLOL.

I really liked the pic, but it had to turn out blurry. Thanks alot.

Not going to enlarge the picture, because all my fats are sticking out and if I photoshop them away, people are going to say I can't live up to reality and stuff.
Anyway, I didn't want to do this but Z was like, eh faster la! So here goes... extremely gayish #ootd

And the condo had a playground and Z went on this swing thing. Picture's blur again! I don't know why, it's not because I'm a lousy photographer ok really.

Didn't put my shot because I looked crazy and looked like I'm going to kill 17 pigs.

And when we went back, Mr Tan(co-form teacher and who everybody says is super hot even though I cannot fanthom why, maybe because I'm a boy.) and his girlfriend wanted to go get food but there was no food so they said (actually I said la) that they were gonna go patuo around the area. LOL.

But eventually, the grill started and the first things that were cooked were hot dogs and chicken wings. Even though I didn't have any, it's yummy! Even though half the chicken wings were half-cooked in certain areas.

DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM 15 YEAR OLDS BARBECUING STUFF ON THEIR OWN.


The fried rice, which is my favorite (only thing I ate aside from otah) at the BBQ. I took like a second serving and people started giving me the 'so fat already still eat'. Go away.

You might be thinking, what a beautiful slice of cake.
One of the classmate's birthday was coming real quick so the planning com(I was unaware, I swear.) prepared a cute slice of cake for her.

The flame on the candle was really annoying please, keep going off again and again. We had to relight it like 50000 times.

BIRTHDAY GIRL AND HER CAKE. LOL, when we first came out with the cake, she had this blur look and then I think people were wondering whose cake it was.

Proud netballer, training 3 times a week, every week, every year(just kidding, not every week.) and eating a calorie-laden cake.


Evan, before blowing out her candle.

MORE CHICKEN WINGS ON THE GRILL.


Nicole, Debbie and Faberrr. Ok these photos weren't taken by me though. Oh well, they eating half-way then need take photo. Buey sian one meh!


AND THEY HAD MARSHMALLOWS. And I missed it, because I was running around taking other camwho pictures.


The view of the pool, where me, Z, Mab, and Siqi was hanging out at because idk, I don't like to be there when people are eating.

\
Mabz and Siqi, by the pool. They look so beachy. LOLOLOL. Do you get it?


Camwho time! At the playground because everybody will get paranoid if the camera drops into the water. This picture is taken with flash, and look at our faces, so shiny.


Oh, and on a sidenote, congratulations to Z and Danial. I will be putting their Twitter down below at the end of this post, so you can congratulate them.


We found a really good source of light, and it's really strong sia. It's like those that are used at professional photoshoots, and it's really good and glaring, perfect for photos.

Don't know whose face at the back, photobomber!


Another shot!


And another one.


AND ONE WITH ANNUR. She popped up later to join us, and it's like finally I can has photo with her. heh. She's super nice!


And one with Mabz. Last camwho pic of this series! I think.


And Z bought her poloraid camera too, which is crazy because she bought 3 cameras, DSLR, Pen(digitalish) and the poloraid.


And of course, being our class, people just jumped into the pool fully-clothed. Hahaha, it was actually supposed to be people pushing others in but everyone too enthu already, just jump in.


LOL at this candid picture, where the three of them looked like they're casting some water spell. LOL at Faber in the middle. Like very 'I GOT THE POWER'.


And of course, I didn't bring any extra clothes except a shirt so I didn't jump in so willingly. Taking a picture with the model Shannon, always wearing sunglasses one this model!


With 1/4 of the people in the pool.


And since me and Z didn't bring clothes, we went leg pooling! Hahaha, so looserish.

But afterwards, we just jumped into the pool because YOLO.


Your planning committee for the BBQ! I hope the planning committee can stay the same, it's super fun. And yes, we all have geek glasses/sunglasses because we're cool like that. I'm the one in the middle, so short fml.


And on another unrelated note, I came home to this. HEAVEN. I don't care whether Lao Ban beancurd is smoother or whatever, this is still my favorite. Sweet, chunky and accessible everywhere.

Hope this post is long enough for you, and yes I lied when I said that the post would be interesting and I am sorry.

TWITTERS :
@fatsouls
@zettyizzati
@mabelixir
@munlite_
@danialagron

I can't remember the rest.


OK BYE
0Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hey there,
this is how I look like

Monthly Archives
May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

June 2013

February 2014


Recent Entries
  • What are you living for?
  • Worst hair dye ever.
  • Learning how to golf (Part I)
  • Trip to Malay Village + Haji Lane
  • Basically about blogging
  • What Teens Face : DEPRESSION?
  • Harry Potter Exhibition
  • Meeting Michelle Phan
  • National Day Celebrations - 2012
  • T-ARA Hwayoung kicked out


  • Instagram

    Instagram

    Twitter



    Nuffnang

    ← previousnext →
    Email at fatsoulsenquiries[at]hotmail.com yum.