Learning how to golf (Part I)
Posted on Wednesday 17 October 2012 @ 20:25 with 0 comments

Golf : a fun and tiring sport.

Nah, that wasn't the dictionary's definition, it was mine lolol. We were off to the golf club to specially celebrate my brother's birthday(where you can wish him @Fuckaliciously) but unfortunately he could not turn up but we still went ahead. 

I'm sure it's no secret that I'm not a big fan of Chinese food, not that I dislike it but too much of it always makes me feel bored, BUT BUT, food is food and we had Chinese food at the golf course. It's located at Toa Payoh, and it's called Playgolf Singapore. 

It was pretty crowded, so it's quite surprising. 8pm still got so many people want play golf meh? Anyway, back to the Chinese food thing. The lady was so nice and she said in Chinese, '如果有什么不满的,请告诉我们。' which means that if there's anything that we're dissatisfied with, we can give her feedback which is super nice because nowadays, everyone's just damn mean and impolite.

So do check out Playgolf's tze char lol, never took any pictures because Chinese food is normal to me, like how a Japanese will probably not snap pictures of Japanese food because it's quite common to them.  Their food is good, really.

OH AND THERE'S FREE PARKING FOR THOSE WHO DRIVE. LOL.

Anyway for the record, I never played golf before, so I started learning today and it's quite tiring omg.

Anyway here's a very amateurish-looking photo of me doing those pendulum swings. LOL, look the part as a golfer right? (ignore those shoes stop telling me it doesn't go with the rest of my clothes who cares about that) Also the funny thing is that there's no ball on the fake grass mat.

Anyway, I got more distracted by this on the wall, the bar at the top but apparently, it's kinda small and boring. I feel like such an alcoholic just by looking at it.
 PLAYGOLF! just for all you wondering.
Golf sticks(I don't know what you call it lol bad golfer here) and golf balls!
View of the golf range.
Anyway, golfing is tiring so all the not-serious golfers all sit down and pig out with french fries. Super pig!
Probably the smallest bar I've ever seen. LOL.
There's a second floor and people can also golf here, if they want to shoot further without having to worry about shooting higher.

Anyway, I always thought that golf is like a rich man's sport but surprisingly it's 90 balls for $4. Cheap right? Ok, it's affordable. So, it's great for newbies to start out and stuff.

PLUS, this is a really short blogpost because what can you blog about golfing? Unless you're a professional golfer and stuff, but yeah, I would try golfing again(if people stop staring at me while I golf to see how I would screw up)

And this is Part 1, so if you're super disappointed with this post, I guess there's part 2(which will probably come in 3000 years)

Ending the post here! And on an unrelated note, I'm praying that I can get tickets to the USS Halloween Horrors event. I hope it's not too late to get the tickets and it's like we're forever so busy to even get the tickets and I don't really trust internet booking because I always find a way to screw up.

That time I bought some movie tickets and then it was for the wrong time so once bitten twice shy right? Yeah, if I can get tickets, then I'll probably blog about it, and I am thrilled if I can go, because this year they feature mazes and stuff. Sounds good right?

DON'T SNATCH MY TICKETS AND GO AND BUY AFTER YOU READ THIS POST.




0Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hey there,
this is how I look like

Monthly Archives
May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

June 2013

February 2014


Recent Entries
  • Trip to Malay Village + Haji Lane
  • Basically about blogging
  • What Teens Face : DEPRESSION?
  • Harry Potter Exhibition
  • Meeting Michelle Phan
  • National Day Celebrations - 2012
  • T-ARA Hwayoung kicked out
  • Condo Viewing - Part 2
  • Condo Viewing - Part 1
  • Third Parties


  • Instagram

    Instagram

    Twitter



    Nuffnang

    ← previousnext →
    Email at fatsoulsenquiries[at]hotmail.com yum.