iOS 7 (EXCLUSIVE)
Posted on Thursday 13 June 2013 @ 00:23 with 0 comments

BET THE TITLE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION DIDN'T IT? Please read the first few paragraphs, they're not full of bullshit, I promise.

Hello readers, I am so thankful for you, my blog has not been updated in nearly 2 MONTHS and people are still reading it. I got 1k of readers these past 2 quiet months and to me, that's like a miracle. To check back on a blog that is not updated is really, quite tenacious and I wouldn't do it.

That being said, they always say 'patience is the best virtue'. Well today, I officially have an exclusive post on the new iOS7, after the long wait!

HOWEVER, I want to thank Vanessa for tweeting about it and letting me know about the software. Check out her blog, ladies, if you're into shopping because she has advertises for tons of pretty shops + she met pewdiepie

Ok, lets move on to the introduction of iOS7! Which I bet you all are like waiting for. Basically, iOS7's most prominent feature is it's new design, and new functions. To all you who are not clear of the new stuff, let the photos tell you.


 THIS IS THE CHIOEST PASSWORD LOCK EVER. It's like a number pad and it's really cute, I also like how they changed the fonts and made the words of the iPhone more comfortable and cute.
Yes, I use Singtel because I'm their premium member or something. SINGTEL, IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE WITH ME, please contact me at fatsoulsenquiries@hotmail.com.

I didn't set the lock screen yet so this is the default. Very pretty gradient polka dots in pastel colors. I'm going to change it later.


Yes, I know I got 87 unreplied messages. Who cares they're all annoying. So this is what you see when you open it up. The signal strength bars of your carrier have totally changed to cute little dots instead of those ugly, unsymmetrical bars.

The background was custom set by me, just a really tumblrish scenery of the beach, a really old photo. And if you're wondering, the icons have changed too! Calender, photos, contacts have all changed! Just in case you're wondering, my WhatsApp and Youtube icons are custom set by me too. They're not included in the iOS7, if you're wondering, you can ask me at my twitter about how to change icons.


LET'S GO TO MY FAVORITE NEW FUNCTION! THE MULTI-TASK IS FINALLY BEAUTIFUL. Before, it was just ugly small icons at the bottom of the screen. Now? You can view what each app has, and see if you want to close that app! Super useful.

Also, that is my instagram and it's filled with sinful food. I'm just advertising my own media platforms here.


A really ugly photo of me, but look at the filters the new iOS7 offers! It's really cute although it's not comparable to let's say Camera360's filters. But if you're in a rush to upload a photo, just choose one of these.

Ok to be honest, I hate the filters because they make me look like shit.


MY NEXT FAVORITE. THE MESSAGE.
Some might say that there's no big difference, but there is! It's so much cleaner and it looks and operates more smoothly to me!


This is the new notifications center and I haven't really got to play with it yet. There's so much to absorb! Basically, this makes everything easier and faster. And there is a supposed new 'AirDrop' which is like Bluetooth? But nobody has iOS7 yet(not anyone in my house because they refuse to have it TT) so I can't try.


Your photos also become neater instead of being clumped, and it tells you of the date that the picture was obtained from. VERY USEFUL if you're looking for photos from a certain dinner date.


Ok, I guess this is the new design for the calculator. Yes, it is neater but honestly who cares about iPhone calculators it doesn't interest me much. So this is for the mathletes. Ok bye nobody cares about calculators.

So yes, that's all that I want to show you. Of course, there are many other changes but they're pretty redundant so whatever, these are the main changes. My phone became so much prettier I can't even, and it's not even the super girly kawaii kind of pretty, it's a pretty that most will appreciate.

Now, the most important question. HOW TO GET IT? Well...........

.....
......
........
..........
............

DM ME ON TWITTER KTHXBYE



0Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hey there,
this is how I look like

Monthly Archives
May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

June 2013

February 2014


Recent Entries
  • Short Posts + Updates
  • Bangkok (BKK) - Living it out
  • HAIR?
  • Taiwan Day 2
  • Wrapping up 2012 with a smile
  • Taiwan Day 1
  • End of the world in 2012?
  • Inconsideration
  • 2012 CLASS BBQ
  • What are you living for?


  • Instagram

    Instagram

    Twitter



    Nuffnang

    ← previousnext →
    Email at fatsoulsenquiries[at]hotmail.com yum.