HAIR?
Posted on Monday 11 February 2013 @ 05:03 with 0 comments

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! It's the second day today and since my blog is so dead and this is the only free time I have, I guess I would publish a post I did quite some time ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ADVERT/REVIEW]

HAIR.

It seems like everyone is always worried about their hair and the thing is, I live in a humid country and so do many readers of mine. To add to the usual problems of damaged hair, we have to worry about oily scalps and sun damage and the list goes on and on.

WELL, I think you all can rejoice now because I'm bringing to you two products that I use daily for my hair. Just kidding, I alternate it and I'll explain to you why! And if you have oily scalps, then you better get a bucket of confetti and throw it in the air.

Are you ready for these two miraculous products?!

.

..

....

.....

IT'S THE SHISEIDO SUPER MOIST AND THE SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL OILY SCALP SHAMPOO! *throws confetti*

You know what they say, if it's a long and fancy name, it's sure to work.

★ Shiseido Super Moist Shampoo 




Okay this is not my picture but the thing is, I already used up the bottle and accidentally threw it away WITHOUT knowing I had the refill pack. *facepalms*


すべての日本人のための, this is for you to read! ^.^ Non-Japanese speaking people, go figure out what that meant.

I'm telling you, this shampoo is AMAZING. The thing about it is that it locks in moisture so it is perfect for all types of hair unless you tell me you're a mermaid and your hair is amazingly moisturized all the time. \

It's especially good for dry hair, that needs moisture in their hair ASAP. I personally don't really use this because I find no need for it, but you know on those days where I just bleach my hair? I use this and it remains soft as ever! EVEN AFTER BLEACHING.

I won't say this is for colored hair tho.

Anyway compared to the other Schwarzkopf shampoo, I think this one lacks for me. But it's perfect for people with dry hair!

Moisture : 



★ Schwarzkopf Oily Scalp Shampoo 


This is my FAVORITE ever as of now. The thing is that it's from Schwarzkopf Professional, and it's not a mistake, their products are truly professional!

It is perfect for oily scalps, and just people who need help controlling their oily hair.


THIS ONE! It has amino cell rebuild and amino cells are a type of protein and your hair is basically made of protein so it's good for your hair basically!


Look at the branding! I love it.


Descriptions in all type of European languages. I picked out English of course. See, it's from Europe somemore. *gasms*


This is my hair before washing it. It's oily and ruffled and just very horrid. I had to layer a filter over it to cover up some details.


Hair after washing!!! Hair feels soft, looks healthy and excess oil is thoroughly removed! Now do you see why I love the Schwarzkopf shampoo?

However, I think it can't be found in your traditional places. But if you hunt it at Chinatown or professional salons, I'm sure you'll find it. And it is inexpensive for a professional product!

Alright, these two are the products I trust dearly! Have fun taking care of your hair!





0Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hey there,
this is how I look like

Monthly Archives
May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

June 2013

February 2014


Recent Entries
  • Taiwan Day 2
  • Wrapping up 2012 with a smile
  • Taiwan Day 1
  • End of the world in 2012?
  • Inconsideration
  • 2012 CLASS BBQ
  • What are you living for?
  • Worst hair dye ever.
  • Learning how to golf (Part I)
  • Trip to Malay Village + Haji Lane


  • Instagram

    Instagram

    Twitter



    Nuffnang

    ← previousnext →
    Email at fatsoulsenquiries[at]hotmail.com yum.