Cruising around Singapore
Posted on Saturday 23 June 2012 @ 04:08 with 0 comments

Ok, I'm blogging this with my laptop and I feel really out of mood these days. I don't know why, it's probably because school is re-opening. How fucked. Ok, anyway it's Saturday today so I shouldn't ruin my mood because of fucking school. So today I went on a cruise, and I'm not going to mention the company's name because they didn't want me to advertise for them in my blog.  Nah, I'm kidding. Nobody reads my blog anyway. I had to wake up at 8am on a freaking Saturday in a holiday omgg fml. I was totally groggy and nope, couldn't even wake up until the alarm from my iPhone kept ringing. Anyway, I had to bathe, get my lens on, change and prepare everything in less than 20 minutes cox the entrance closed at 8.30am and it's like there's not even enough time. I rushed through everything and fuck, I super hate rushing. Everytime I rush to prepare, I won't camwhore on that day. I'm using the word fuck too many times. Anyway, I reached Marina Bay South Pier(?), something like that at like 8.35am, being really scared that I won't be able to get on the cruise and when I reached there, I found out that the entrance closed at 9.00am. Felt super cheated omg, ok anyway to sum it up, it was a horrible trip. Like I was still super sleepy, so halfway through the cruise ride, I was really tired and felt like sleeping. Ok anyway, it finally set off and I didn't dare to take any photos of the boat and the pier because :

1. There was so many people. 

2. I was so tired. 
Anyway my bro managed to catch some shots while the cruise was leaving the pier so yes, admire the pretty photos. 


Yes, the sea was really pretty and it just looks like tons of shining gleaming diamonds cox the early sun was beating down on the water.


Ok my bro got one of when we were leaving Singapore. Can see the ultra tall MBS building behind.






Anyway, the sea is crowded with so many ships. Sometimes I wonder like what if the ships get into an accident cox it's so freaking crowded la aiyo. I don't know how the sailors can sail without feeling irritated. It's like being in a traffic jam please, ok kua zhang abit la. 



Anyway, I wish I was on the other yacht instead. Wait is that called a yacht? Ok whatever, boat. It was going much faster than ours and it's like I bet the wind was really good. Jealous at all these people who own these yachts. Omg I should stop being so yao gui, everything also want. 


There it goes..



Anyway, yes this is the view of Singapore from sea. I think only the Singapore Flyer catches my eye. Ok la, the MBS building also not bad, with the airplane thingy connected to it. Lolol.


Anyway, yes the yacht we were sitting on was terribly old. And all the foamy soap(?) that trailed behind the yacht was quite weird, like why got soap one?




Yeah, the pictures are all really similar. It's just the sea. Yes, I did not camwhore cox wtf it was freaking 9 in the morning.




Look at this omg. Someone give me an explanation now!



Anyway as we were passing Sentosa Cove, like I saw this man paddling away omg in the middle of the sea somemore. Then I was asking bro wtf he was doing. So ridiculous right? Anyway, I assume he's doing a different type of exercise by paddling on that thing around Sentosa Cove. Eh he looks quite skinny eh, maybe that exercise can burn more fat.


Siloso Beach I think!


Some people standing at the mast. Fucking hot, dont know what they're doing standing there. Yes, the tablecloth is really horridly ugly. 


Ok we went to the top of the yacht and like we saw this really creepy island. I swear the wind felt colder upstairs even though it's suppose to be hotter. Then I remembered how Z once told me that there was this island where it's like haunted and I was really scared but then it's just St John's Island. Nothing wrong right? People go for there for camping all the time. I think. 


See! Why got hole one in the island!


The view from the top of the ship. The breeze was really nice(after passing St John's Island lol)


One nicer picture. Ok, I slept for the rest of the ride. Ok, signing off here. 
0Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hey there,
this is how I look like

Monthly Archives
May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

June 2013

February 2014


Recent Entries
  • Relieving Our Childhood
  • Marina Bay Sands
  • Time check : 3:52PM 5/30/2012 Hi, I know ...
  • FAQ


  • Instagram

    Instagram

    Twitter



    Nuffnang

    ← previousnext →
    Email at fatsoulsenquiries[at]hotmail.com yum.