FAQ
Posted on Wednesday 2 May 2012 @ 00:07 with 0 comments

ABOUT ME 

A person who is interested in almost everything and loves to sleep and eat. I'm a right brain-ed person, which means I do art and is slightly crazy! I've been told I'm straightforward, and have a sense of humour. I hope I do have a sense of humour! You'd want to read more don't you?


 Q : When was your blog started?
 A : 2012 of June, where I finally established everything and stopped moving from blog to blog.

 Q : How old are you? 
A : I don't like to release my age because I'm afraid some people will sell my fucking information. But you can guess that I'm from the 1990s range! 

Q : Do you have a problem where you need to curse every single time? 
A : No but sometimes I do, and by sometimes, I mean everytime. I'm kidding, I usually don't curse (on ads and reviews unless I'm reviewing something that's so horrible)

Q : Why do you look kinda different in your photos? 
A : The secret is... because I practice magic. No, it's called photoshop which I sometimes do. I don't photoshop every single photo.

Q : Your hair looks so nice and soft, what colors have you dyed it? 
A : A variety. I've dyed it maroon, copper red, ash brown, and a brown-orangey color and everything in between. During school times, I just have jet black hair so I don't get expelled. Update : I'm adding green to the list!

Q : What are you interested in? 
A : I love photography, and food, and I'm vain to a certain extent. I like fitness even though I'm not very fit and I like so many things that you can just name it and I'll probably like it. 

Q : Your blog seems interesting, can I send you stuff to review? 
A : Yes, please contact me at fatsoulsenquiries[at]hotmail.com to know more. 

Q : You seem to travel alot too, where have you been to? 
A : A variety of places which I'm so lazy to write here but yes I travel quite frequently. 

Q : I LOVE YOU. 
A : I love you too. 

0Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hey there,
this is how I look like

Monthly Archives
May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

June 2013

February 2014


Recent Entries


Instagram

Instagram

Twitter



Nuffnang

next →
Email at fatsoulsenquiries[at]hotmail.com yum.